- Wed, Apr 13WellesleyApr 13, 2022, 7:00 PMWellesley, 15 Regis Rd, Wellesley, MA 02482, USAThe resurrection is the most important moment in history, but it is more than an event we remember on Easter Sunday. Together, we will take a deeper look at Jesus’s life, death, and resurrection in the Gospel of Matthew, revealing the ways we should see ourselves in Jesus’s story.
- Last Saturday Monthly 7pmWellesley
- 1:1 On Demand || Group Baptism 2x/yearMorses Pond1:1 On Demand || Group Baptism 2x/yearMorses Pond, Morses Pond, Massachusetts, USAWater baptism is a way to visually preach the gospel and identify oneself as a Christian believer in Jesus Christ as the next step of your journey after salvation. For a 1:1 private Baptism or Water Baptism by Appointment please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10:30 am SundayMarlborough10:30 am SundayMarlborough, 72 Jefferson St, Marlborough, MA 01752, USAJoin Pastor Loretta as she prepares for Communion Sunday weekly. God is a relational God. He displays this through the Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. At the heart of God is his desire to commune with us, and for us with each other (Matthew 22:37-40)
- SIGNUPS Continue through Fall 2021Email us at EquipCommunityCare@gmail.com
- Sundays in August || 12pm Lunch Series72 Jefferson Street, Marlborough MA 01752
- Sundays Weekly 10:30 am72 Jefferson St, Marlborough, MA 01752, USASundays Weekly 10:30 am72 Jefferson St, Marlborough, MA 01752, USAAll are invited to join with us as we gather and meet in-person for the Sunday Worship Experience at the City Church-Marlborough location. Come on out and dedicate time to celebrating all God has done! Friends and new guests encouraged and welcomed! Family, teens and kids programming
- Mondays Weekly || 7pmWellesley
- Family Gathering Special Event72 Jefferson St, Marlborough, MA 01752, USAFamily Gathering Special Event72 Jefferson St, Marlborough, MA 01752, USAJoin Pastor Loretta & plan your family event now. Babies are a gift from God. Join together for a ceremony in which believing parents, and sometimes entire families, make a commitment before the Lord to raise that child according to God's Word and God's ways.